I've not been here for ages...
I'll pm you, I'm still after a crystal.
Thanks,
Andy.
Search found 6 matches
- Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:38 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: superstar 360/cobra 148gtldx X2 15Mhz crystal required.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2926
- Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:12 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: astatic mic
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2278
- Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:34 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: superstar 360/cobra 148gtldx X2 15Mhz crystal required.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2926
superstar 360/cobra 148gtldx X2 15Mhz crystal required.
Well thanks for looking,
I need the above, and it HAS to be from a scrap chassis, I have tried 2 'std' crystals and although they work they are not 'stretchy' enough with capacitance (varactor diode as I am sure you know) and the K/c shift only moves about =/- 2k/c's.
Proper price paid for the right ...
I need the above, and it HAS to be from a scrap chassis, I have tried 2 'std' crystals and although they work they are not 'stretchy' enough with capacitance (varactor diode as I am sure you know) and the K/c shift only moves about =/- 2k/c's.
Proper price paid for the right ...
- Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:40 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
- Replies: 3488
- Views: 808827
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 10:27 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: CB WORD ASSOCIATION GAME
- Replies: 3488
- Views: 808827
- Sat Dec 29, 2007 7:01 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: How do we save CB???
- Replies: 70
- Views: 27790
Save CB?
I've just come back to this after 6 years this time....
The time before that I was a teenager, back when it was 'better' and cb 27/81 was new...
About 6 years ago I gave it a shot with a few friends, got hooked on DX went a bit mad with expensive ham kit, ran a club, took M3, then it was horrid, I'm ...
The time before that I was a teenager, back when it was 'better' and cb 27/81 was new...
About 6 years ago I gave it a shot with a few friends, got hooked on DX went a bit mad with expensive ham kit, ran a club, took M3, then it was horrid, I'm ...
