Mobile phone would be ideal! Sadly thats what we use at the moment and it means that we can only place checkpoints at places where there is a mobile signal, which on exmoor is not many places!
Has anybody used the Orbitor Antenna's? Is it worth going for the centre load one that is longer?
Search found 3 matches
- Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:31 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: What will i need . . .
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2883
- Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:53 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: What will i need . . .
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2883
- Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:31 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: What will i need . . .
- Replies: 8
- Views: 2883
What will i need . . .
Hello,
I'm looking to get started with CB radio, the main reason for this is to use it for communicating between checkpoints whilst organising expeditions for scouts. I'll be getting a couple of mobile rigs. Will i need anything special to transmit/receive up to and above 10 miles over the moors or ...
I'm looking to get started with CB radio, the main reason for this is to use it for communicating between checkpoints whilst organising expeditions for scouts. I'll be getting a couple of mobile rigs. Will i need anything special to transmit/receive up to and above 10 miles over the moors or ...
