Search found 2 matches
- Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:27 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello all and what works now?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4521
Thanks guys - I'll try out the old stuff. I'm just a bit worried about not picking anyone up because the aerial is not up to much. Can you tell me if there are now 2 lots of FM frequency - The old 27-81 and a new European one? Do new rigs have both on? and what about the 7/8 wave aerial I mentione ...
- Tue Feb 19, 2008 11:16 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hello all and what works now?
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4521
Hello all and what works now?
Hi everyone. My name is Gavin. I used to have a Harrier CB-X and a nice, high up Sigma 2 (or thats what I believe it was!)
Any ways, my son has been using some old walky talkies and of course, I told him about the good old CB days. So now he wants a set up!
I've got an old rig and power pack and ...
Any ways, my son has been using some old walky talkies and of course, I told him about the good old CB days. So now he wants a set up!
I've got an old rig and power pack and ...
