Thanks,
So If I get the Midland 38, and a Wilson Little Wil I don't need to worry about cabling that, just need to worry about powering the CB.
Will I get one of the Cigar adaptors from the Road King site and just solder it to the CB power wires?
And I have no understanding of SWR? Will I also ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Mar 06, 2008 12:38 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Help Choosing First CB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2047
- Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:50 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Help Choosing First CB
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2047
Help Choosing First CB
Hi people.
Looking to purchase my first ever CB! I am a complete beginner, and all I know is you need a CB and an antenna :lol: :| It's so I can talk to mates when we are driving about and going long distance drives.
So got a few questions to ask concerning a CB radio.
1) Was looking at a Midland ...
Looking to purchase my first ever CB! I am a complete beginner, and all I know is you need a CB and an antenna :lol: :| It's so I can talk to mates when we are driving about and going long distance drives.
So got a few questions to ask concerning a CB radio.
1) Was looking at a Midland ...
