Hi all, I've bought a desk charger for my MT5050's. I find they charge very fast now but the charge doesn't last as long as if I slow charge them for 12 hours with the standard charger.
Has anyone had the same problem?
cheers Tony
Search found 148 matches
- Sat Mar 12, 2011 4:48 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Desk charger
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1675
- Tue Oct 26, 2010 1:20 pm
- Forum: Amateur Radio
- Topic: Problem with my Magnum....
- Replies: 16
- Views: 39525
Re: Problem with my Magnum....
Just tried changing the mic, no difference.stampman wrote:try another mic first
![]()
![]()
![]()
- Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:08 pm
- Forum: Amateur Radio
- Topic: Problem with my Magnum....
- Replies: 16
- Views: 39525
Re: Problem with my Magnum....
I had a problem with by 257 just after the warranty ran out :cry:
I keep loosing the incoming signal, it'll be for example on 3 pounds and as I'm listening I suddenly loose the breaker and theres no poundage. If I key the mike quickly I can hear them again and the poundage shows back up on the ...
I keep loosing the incoming signal, it'll be for example on 3 pounds and as I'm listening I suddenly loose the breaker and theres no poundage. If I key the mike quickly I can hear them again and the poundage shows back up on the ...
- Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:27 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: TX strength
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2117
Re: TX strength
OK Thank you Stampman, We'll stick to channel 40 from now on. 
- Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:54 am
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: TX strength
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2117
Re: TX strength
Thank you for your reply Stampman,stampman wrote:NO THE SWR alters as you change channel so that is normal
![]()
![]()
![]()
So if you are getting a lower swr at channel 40 will it be an improvement to TXing?
- Sun Oct 24, 2010 3:18 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: TX strength
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2117
TX strength
Hi All, I have a Danita 3000 multi. When we drive in convoy we tend to use channel 1 AM. Now when I press the ptt buttom I only get 5 bars on my cb, (it goes up to 8 ) but if I change the channel to channel 40 I get the full 8 bars on my cb. Both AM and FM are said to be 4 watts in the booklet on ...
- Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:50 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: expat in spain,having problems with new set up.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 4136
Re: expat in spain,having problems with new set up.
Hi Weeman, I think the problem may be there is just no breakers close enough to you to pick up. If your rig is just AM/FM then I would have thought it doughtful you could pick up the UK ( with the exception to certain days if the sun spots are right, but that would only be on AM and you would ...
- Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:23 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: DX Sunday - 1st August 2010
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2558
Re: DX Sunday - 1st August 2010
Sorry clockworkorange I didn't have my ears on then I went out. 
- Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: DX Sunday - 1st August 2010
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2558
Re: DX Sunday - 1st August 2010
I've been on 25FM off and on today. My home 20 is Newport south Wales. I haven't had any copies but I can hear breakers in the back of the box. Have anyone heard me calling, my handle is White Magic.
cheers
cheers
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:31 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: DX Sunday - 1st August 2010
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2558
Re: DX Sunday - 1st August 2010
Sounds good I'll be there 
- Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:05 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: Antron 99 ??????????????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5088
Re: Antron 99 ??????????????
The Antron is up
I've got a SWR of 1.3 ( is this OK ) My silverod had a SWR of 1.2. I haven't noticed any obvious inprovements as there are not very many breakers up here and I haven't got a lot of spare time, but I'm keeping my fingers crossed
- Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:35 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: Antron 99 ??????????????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5088
Re: Antron 99 ??????????????
:D :D :D :D lets us know how you get on mate
I've got a bit of diy to do first on the house :evil: but as soon as thats done the A99 is going up. I've ordered an extra 1.5 metre pole , I will then have two, just to make it a bit higher.
I'll let you know how much better it is than the silverod ...
I've got a bit of diy to do first on the house :evil: but as soon as thats done the A99 is going up. I've ordered an extra 1.5 metre pole , I will then have two, just to make it a bit higher.
I'll let you know how much better it is than the silverod ...
- Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:59 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: Antron 99 ??????????????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5088
Re: Antron 99 ??????????????
Just ordered from Thunderpole, its on its way.

- Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:39 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: Antron 99 ??????????????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5088
Re: Antron 99 ??????????????
OK Thank you guys, that clears that up. Just need to order now.

- Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:53 pm
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: Antron 99 ??????????????
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5088
Re: Antron 99 ??????????????
Does anyone know whether the antron 99 comes with the fittings to fix the antenna to a pole.
Cheers Tony
Cheers Tony
