Hi Stewart and Spike, thanks for your messages.
I drive NHs at work, they have CBs in which I use, but have never installed or anything, and we have JDs at home and I asked for a CB for Christmas, which I got, and thought I would put in our recently purchased 6830 in case I get the chance to hire ...
Search found 3 matches
- Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:51 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Fitting a CB in a JD6830p.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 29888
- Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:40 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Fitting a CB in a JD6830p.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 29888
Re: Fitting a CB in a JD6830p.
Thanks for the replies.
So is taking a feed supply from the back of the radio good enough? or will i get interference and a bad feed? Ive put the antenna mount next to the exhaust pipe :/ bad idea? I can move it to the other mirror...
I have an extension speaker, and fitting place in the tractor ...
So is taking a feed supply from the back of the radio good enough? or will i get interference and a bad feed? Ive put the antenna mount next to the exhaust pipe :/ bad idea? I can move it to the other mirror...
I have an extension speaker, and fitting place in the tractor ...
- Wed Dec 28, 2011 2:28 pm
- Forum: Farmers
- Topic: Fitting a CB in a JD6830p.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 29888
Fitting a CB in a JD6830p.
Hi everyone, I'm Sam, new to here, and CBs really. Work for a contractor that uses them. For Christmas, I got a CB, and I want to fit it in our 6830 premium. Its a TTI TCB 771.
Im quite good at bodging things up to make them work, but I want to fit it in properly. In a 30 premium deere, there is a ...
Im quite good at bodging things up to make them work, but I want to fit it in properly. In a 30 premium deere, there is a ...
