Hi,
Im a frustrated CB users as wife prohibits play a lot. Have some handhelds that have a range of about 8 foot and I really would like to be able to talk to someone in the same village.
By the way, you wouldnt know this, but i'm a 'glass is half empty' man.
:D :D
Hello to everyone! Hope to ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:48 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Drastic Measures.
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2545
- Thu Aug 24, 2006 10:39 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: Mobile CB Blues
- Replies: 3
- Views: 2650
Mobile CB Blues
Hi All,
I know handheld CB's are not meant to be great for range with rubber ducks but I did not understand how bad.
I have two midland handhelds and tried them out by having one in the house with the wife and one with me while walking the dog. I must have been, as the crow flies, 200 meters from ...
I know handheld CB's are not meant to be great for range with rubber ducks but I did not understand how bad.
I have two midland handhelds and tried them out by having one in the house with the wife and one with me while walking the dog. I must have been, as the crow flies, 200 meters from ...
