Wow! Not bad for a £20 antenna =D>
Andy :wink:
Hi Andy,
Yes the Super Nova performed really well, in fact quite a few people have mentioned that they were really surprised that we were only using a "mobile antenna" :)
BTW Andy.... While in Gaudeloupe we worked an activation 223AT/0 in Western ...
Search found 3 matches
- Wed May 28, 2014 7:30 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: The Super Nova does it again
- Replies: 4
- Views: 18274
- Fri May 23, 2014 7:32 am
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: The Super Nova does it again
- Replies: 4
- Views: 18274
The Super Nova does it again
Hello All,
Well the Thunderpole Super Nova antenna has done it again guys, with over 1.200 contacts in the logs !
Here's a compilation video of our recent Guadeloupe IOTA Tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahcd-Jl83MU&list=UUXSx3xvewRFhBFLtYO0oqlQ
As the video quality is fairly good may I ...
Well the Thunderpole Super Nova antenna has done it again guys, with over 1.200 contacts in the logs !
Here's a compilation video of our recent Guadeloupe IOTA Tour
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ahcd-Jl83MU&list=UUXSx3xvewRFhBFLtYO0oqlQ
As the video quality is fairly good may I ...
291VOG/DX
Hello All,
First of I hope that I'm posting in the proper section of the forum, apoligies if I'm in the wrong section.
Anyway I thought as we had used a Thunderpole Super Nova antenna throughtout our activation, and having made 1050 contacts into 55 DXCC's you might be interested in seeing how the ...
First of I hope that I'm posting in the proper section of the forum, apoligies if I'm in the wrong section.
Anyway I thought as we had used a Thunderpole Super Nova antenna throughtout our activation, and having made 1050 contacts into 55 DXCC's you might be interested in seeing how the ...
