Search found 4 matches

by davidjamesinc
Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:58 pm
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: Baofeng Radios on Ebay
Replies: 2
Views: 3089

Re: Baofeng Radios on Ebay

Ok cool. So I can own but not transmit! Might be worth a pop for the price. Thanks for the help. :D
by davidjamesinc
Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:06 pm
Forum: CB Radios
Topic: American AM/SSB
Replies: 1
Views: 1986

American AM/SSB

Does anyone on the forum have the inside track on if we're any closer to the new frequency CBs being legally sold? Thanks in advance. :D
by davidjamesinc
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:22 pm
Forum: Channel 19
Topic: Baofeng Radios on Ebay
Replies: 2
Views: 3089

Baofeng Radios on Ebay

Hello all I'm new to this forum and my knowledge of radios is small. I am desperately trying to learn though, so please be patient and explain things like you're talking to an idiot and you might be close. I currently use a Midland 42 and an Intek 5050 which, thus far, has been used on the road. So ...
by davidjamesinc
Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:20 pm
Forum: PMR446 Section
Topic: Baofeng Radios on Ebay
Replies: 3
Views: 20576

Baofeng Radios on Ebay

Hello all I'm new to this forum and my knowledge of radios is small. I am desperately trying to learn though, so please be patient and explain things like you're talking to an idiot and you might be close. I currently use a Midland 42 and an Intek 5050 which, thus far, has been used on the road. So ...