QSK used to be used by those clever beggars, that were qualified radio hams, to break into a conversation on AM radio, when it was illegal, to complain how, it was causing interference on their broadcast channels.
You usually got a polite request to shift 3 0r 4 channels away from the one that you ...
Search found 4 matches
- Sat May 10, 2014 7:38 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: what is QSK ??
- Replies: 9
- Views: 31640
- Sat May 10, 2014 7:16 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: cb antennas help
- Replies: 6
- Views: 4319
Re: cb antennas help
OK, So your mag mount won't stick..
Consider this...
Sheet of 1/4 inch plate steel, or even, aluminium chequer plate , around 280mm square, that is secured to a roof rack with, at least, 1 screw per 100mm and your antenna secured in the centre of it, using 6mm roofing bolts and larger diameter ...
Consider this...
Sheet of 1/4 inch plate steel, or even, aluminium chequer plate , around 280mm square, that is secured to a roof rack with, at least, 1 screw per 100mm and your antenna secured in the centre of it, using 6mm roofing bolts and larger diameter ...
- Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:45 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: cb radio antenna legal height
- Replies: 29
- Views: 100938
Re: cb radio antenna legal hight
Hello, I'm newly registered on the forum, but I read this thread a few weeks back.
Are there any specific UK antenna guidelines, as the information quoted is from the USA FCC site? My enquiries with OFCOM have taken me in circles, with no one actually able to confirm what the UK regs are. #-o ...
Are there any specific UK antenna guidelines, as the information quoted is from the USA FCC site? My enquiries with OFCOM have taken me in circles, with no one actually able to confirm what the UK regs are. #-o ...
- Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:32 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Back on the Chicken Box.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1421
Back on the Chicken Box.
Well hello again!
After an absence of, I don't know how long, I've decided to set up yet another home base, here in not-so-sunny, Blackburn-not-by-the-Sea.
Off and on, I must have had around 12-15 rigs, of various sorts, over the years and read that, finally, I can become fully legal with the ...
After an absence of, I don't know how long, I've decided to set up yet another home base, here in not-so-sunny, Blackburn-not-by-the-Sea.
Off and on, I must have had around 12-15 rigs, of various sorts, over the years and read that, finally, I can become fully legal with the ...
