Search found 2 matches
- Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:11 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: TTi TCB880 volume
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13670
Re: TTi TCB880 volume
Right. After a visit to the local Radio Shop, the problems I have had seem to point to one problem; the unit is kaput. The sound is in whisper mode, the up/down buttons on the mic are no longer working, and I cannot hear anything on any channel when using the UK frequencies (but I can hear some ...
- Sun Nov 02, 2014 4:20 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: TTi TCB880 volume
- Replies: 13
- Views: 13670
Re: TTi TCB880 volume
I have the same problem with this unit. I have it installed it in my Disco and it was working fine, but the other day it went into whisper mode and the up/down buttons on the mike have stopped working (but the Lock button on the mic is working fine???).
Off to the local CB shop and see what they ...
Off to the local CB shop and see what they ...
