Search found 3 matches
- Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:20 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Siro 827 help please
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3273
Siro 827 help please
I am looking for some advise on the siro 827 I want to swr the Antenna for the 27.555 and also I use 27.385 so do I do the Guide on the instructions 27.5 says tune 300 mm if I set it to this will the swr be very high on the 27.385 also do I measure from the tip of the antenna with the plastic top ...
- Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:18 pm
- Forum: Gallery
- Topic: The shack.
- Replies: 6
- Views: 21746
The shack.
My little set up
- Sun Apr 12, 2015 2:15 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: hi
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1998
hi
Hello just joined this wonderful site today my ssb call 26mu876 Paul from sunny Leeds
