Search found 8 matches
- Wed Feb 24, 2016 4:30 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: QTH: JO-01-CL
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4362
Re: QTH: JO-01-CL
Hello , Thank You for information. I will buy this book and will try to find some ham Radio Club close Purfleet area.
- Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:39 pm
- Forum: Amateur Radio
- Topic: Jonospheric propagation map
- Replies: 2
- Views: 18264
Jonospheric propagation map
Somone know where can I find good propagation map? I mean I am looking DX propagation map for eleven and ten meters.One which I find it is VIAOCAMP but I am interested about hour by hour on next several days.Maybe someone know where can I find NOAA? Probably also is not perfect.... I will also try ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 4:10 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: cb radio antenna legal height
- Replies: 29
- Views: 100932
Re: cb radio antenna legal height
CB-Radio working on eleven Meters Band it means the correct place must be on eleven meters poole.Why? Because 11 meters band antenna must be 11 fitted on 11 meters poole for Full Wave range. You can of course installed your antenna on 5-6 meters poole from ground.But it never give it full ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:46 pm
- Forum: CB Radios
- Topic: President grant 2, to buy or not to buy ?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 3575
Re: President grant 2, to buy or not to buy ?
Definitelly to buy. I Have President Grant 2 . From Poland I was spoked with Japan Station on SSB which was stright way 7000 km from my station it is about 4350 miles. Many Function's on this CB-Radio. Right now I have it in my car. On Base Station Will be now Lincoln 2 and Ham-Amateur Radio. Take ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 2:27 pm
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Australian Slang
- Replies: 12
- Views: 23286
Re: Australian Slang
Lots of words in this slag , but good to know it. Also like in U.S.A. , they many times using not only slang but very often Code 10 like 10-4 or 10-20 . The last one is your position,they simply asking -Whats your 20? Means - where are You? I am never listen it in UK. I am from Poland and in UK live ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:26 pm
- Forum: PMR446 Section
- Topic: Intek MT 3030
- Replies: 0
- Views: 16816
Intek MT 3030
I am working on PMR INTEK MT 3030 . After test I can say - my maximum distance on PMR in City Centre was 3km it is about 1,9 miles but! In moutain I was spoked with friend which was 20km it is about 13 miles stright from me. It is only 0,5W , so...? Not bad ? On You Tube I was see guys which they ...
- Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:08 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: QTH: JO-01-CL
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4362
Re: QTH: JO-01-CL
Than You very much ! I am Polish Radio Operator , but ??? Polish or English I am in UK from 2005 and I have more English Friends from Polish. And I live in UK. Very Friendly people is UK Citizen's. I would like ask somethink? Maybe it is good idea to Start with new CB-Radio Club " Thonderpole CB ...
- Thu Feb 18, 2016 10:48 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: QTH: JO-01-CL
- Replies: 5
- Views: 4362
QTH: JO-01-CL
73! Everybody my QRA : Zibi 01 in english maybe correct will be Zebe 01 
