Hi
I've struggled with a similar situation to yours for the last two months, and got no real help from anybody. I've finally -- after hours and hours of fiddling -- got the CB working pretty well, with low and stable SWR across the band. The Thunderpole guys told me that it wouldn't hurt to have ...
Search found 2 matches
- Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:13 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: New to the forum and help required
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3374
- Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:07 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: High and variable SWR that doesn't seem to be related to grounding
- Replies: 5
- Views: 6924
High and variable SWR that doesn't seem to be related to grounding
Hi folks
I've discussed this with the Thunderpole guys, and with other CB radio suppliers, and nobody seems to have an answer. It's a real stumper.
New T-1000 CB installation in a car. SWR is highly unstable on all channels. I can change it from 1.0 to > 5 simply by blowing on the cable. I mean ...
I've discussed this with the Thunderpole guys, and with other CB radio suppliers, and nobody seems to have an answer. It's a real stumper.
New T-1000 CB installation in a car. SWR is highly unstable on all channels. I can change it from 1.0 to > 5 simply by blowing on the cable. I mean ...
