a longer version would be a firestick and very heavy unless it was fastened at the top to the air deflector it would destroy the mounting in the cab
บาคาร่า
Search found 4 matches
- Sat May 13, 2017 3:13 am
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: Dual antenna quick release
- Replies: 8
- Views: 29948
- Sat May 13, 2017 3:12 am
- Forum: Mini Owners
- Topic: Wanting a CB
- Replies: 7
- Views: 78289
Re: Wanting a CB
I thought about just getting a longer version of the standard twig. I presume that's what that is? Would it work better if it was a bit higher than the cab
gclub
gclub
- Sat May 13, 2017 3:12 am
- Forum: Amateur Radio
- Topic: Jonospheric propagation map
- Replies: 2
- Views: 18264
Re: Jonospheric propagation map
It's a leased truck so it's not really an option. I was going to get a flat bar mount and bolt it to a blank bolt hole on the back of the cab but I don't want to waste my money if it's not gonna work.
เล่นบาคาร่า
เล่นบาคาร่า
- Sat May 13, 2017 3:11 am
- Forum: Homebase CB Antennas
- Topic: 1/4 wave tank whip as a homebase.
- Replies: 5
- Views: 22869
Re: 1/4 wave tank whip as a homebase.
the std antenna on the daf is quite good needs swring and it is in the wrong place you should get better results if you can side mount it but doing so is not for the faint hearted
สมัครบาคาร่า
สมัครบาคาร่า
