Hi: Just wondering if anyone knows where I can get either service manuals or at least Alignment info for Midland 38 / 78 & 98 radio's ?.
Thanks in advance for any help: Andy
Search found 2 matches
- Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:15 pm
- Forum: Technical Help
- Topic: Midland 38 / 78 / 98
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2504
- Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:10 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from South Wales
- Replies: 2
- Views: 2623
Hi from South Wales
Hi Guys: Just joined up, name is Andy & I'm based in South Wales.
Trained as an Electrical / Electronics tech, back when radio's had real components in them :wink:
Been out of repairs for a while now due to health problems. I've still got my kit & recently decided to get back into doing repairs, to ...
Trained as an Electrical / Electronics tech, back when radio's had real components in them :wink:
Been out of repairs for a while now due to health problems. I've still got my kit & recently decided to get back into doing repairs, to ...
