On the Wirral eh. Whereabouts? I'm originally from Birkenhead but live in sunny Plymouth nowSa7ch 1968 wrote: ↑Mon Jul 30, 2018 6:30 pm Me too, I live on the Wirral and was wondering if it is worth it
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 4:41 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from the northeast
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3068
Re: Hi from the northeast
- Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:33 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from sunny Plymouth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5205
Re: Hi from sunny Plymouth
Hey you guys might be able to resolve an issue that seems to baffle me. I've tried on a number of occasions to add myself to the User Map. Each occasion I fail to appear on the map.
What am I doing wrong?
Cheers
Keith
What am I doing wrong?
Cheers
Keith
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:58 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: my first cb radio
- Replies: 5
- Views: 18376
Re: my first cb radio
I'm new too. I just got a t2000 for my Defender 90. first timer too
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:56 pm
- Forum: 4x4 Owners
- Topic: Where are you mounting?
- Replies: 1
- Views: 16295
Re: Where are you mounting?
the aerial is on my Hannibal Roof Rack. The T2000 I intend to house inside a Mobile Storage Systems Cubby Box (when I get one)
- Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:53 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi from sunny Plymouth
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5205
Hi from sunny Plymouth
Newbie here in sunny Plymouth. I just got a Thunderpole T2000 for my Defender 90. Please be gentle with me
