Hi Everyone,
I am Steve, I am based in the Dudley, West Midlands area. I was on CB back in te 70s and now retired decided to try it again. I am currently using a (other company) micro II on a mag mount. I am awaiting delivery of my Superstar 3900 and, currently scouring the internet and You Tube ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Jul 30, 2026 11:19 am
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Newby, West Midlands
- Replies: 0
- Views: 91
- Thu Jul 30, 2026 11:01 am
- Forum: Channel 19
- Topic: Poll - New AM Calling Channel
- Replies: 21
- Views: 57447
Re: Poll - New AM Calling Channel
Hi Guys I am a new member of this group. I was on the CBs back in the 70s early 80s and now retired decide to give it a try again. I must say that finding the FM cbers use 19 was a bit confusing as that was always considered the truckers channel. whwn it comes to AM i think itwould be betttter if it ...
