Hi,
I recently found a Yaesu FT 780 R clearing out a relatives house. It powers up and has a mic, but an antenna was no-where to be found. I have done a google and the prices of some antennas are expensive, and I'm not really sure what is what. As I am just getting back into the hobby and as money ...
Search found 2 matches
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:12 pm
- Forum: CB Antennas
- Topic: Yaesu FT 780 R Antenna
- Replies: 1
- Views: 143
- Thu Sep 03, 2026 3:06 pm
- Forum: Introduce Yourself
- Topic: Hi From South Wales
- Replies: 0
- Views: 144
Hi From South Wales
Hello. My name is Paul. Based in South Wales UK.
Was into cb's in the 80's big time. Recently clearing out a relatives house I found a cb and thought I might just get back into the hobby (been listening in on scanners for years). The cb works...I think....it powers on, but I could not find an ...
Was into cb's in the 80's big time. Recently clearing out a relatives house I found a cb and thought I might just get back into the hobby (been listening in on scanners for years). The cb works...I think....it powers on, but I could not find an ...
