hi guys
if i got a Uniden UBC-30XLT would i be able to get a lead to plug in to it to my a99 ?
antenna
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
cheers mate just wanted to make sure just incase i splash the cash
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
