What is the smallest Transceiver available?
I currently use an Hand-held Radio with a 'Car Kit' connected to an external Aerial. The reason for this is I want the Radio hidden away. Can anybody tell me (other than a Hand-held) the smallest CB Transceiver currently on the market?
freebanders do it anywhere 
Lafayette Venus is a small one too, mega small and fits even in the new cars with little space.
Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DutHSIMW ... ideo_title
Take a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DutHSIMW ... ideo_title
Writer of Comms from Europe Radio User Magazine
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Yep, Simon is right. The Lafayette Venus is great if you've got no space, back in stock today too...
Reminds me of the Cobra 75 which was very similar, although the Venus has many more functions.
Andy
Reminds me of the Cobra 75 which was very similar, although the Venus has many more functions.
Andy
-
joe jeep
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 110
- Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:22 pm
- CB Handle: Joe-Jeep
- Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Team - 4
I have only found them, amittidley brand new, on a well known auction site.
I really want one, it's got all the gadgets of it's bigger brothers.
I have only found them, amittidley brand new, on a well known auction site.
I really want one, it's got all the gadgets of it's bigger brothers.
Handle:Joe-Jeep
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex.
On either UK19 or if you cant find me there try UK26.


