Greetings from Dorset

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
dannydoy
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Hi guys,
I have just setup a 4w mobile CB in my car. Was keen to get going but disappointed to find no-one else on the CB.
I am here in Poole and keen to get started.

Regards,
Dan
Sundown
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu May 09, 2013 11:21 am

Welcome! I was down in Poole a few weeks ago and found it to be pretty quiet. I did hear a few on at night but I may have been squelched out as they couldn't hear me.
needle bender
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 441
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am

Hi dannydoy...CB is active in the southwest!!..But times can vary...look up offplanet's posting on this forum for times in your area,also cb radio is active in north Cornwall,and south Devon...But you will need to get to high ground for any possible contact :D
clockworkorange
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 76
Joined: Thu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

plenty of us on in dorset! i work poole direction most days!
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

welcome dan :D
Post Reply