Australian Slang
- greenfingers
- Needs to get out more!!

- Posts: 874
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:23 am
- CB Handle: GREENFINGERS
- Location: Bournemouth/poole
26TM777 26W777


- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
it will help if i reach australia on t5he cb lol and theres a lot of yabber goining on
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
nice place australia
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
yeah
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
-
needle bender
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 441
- Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:36 am
dont know much about australia,,aint that where skippy and crocodile dundee live,,,did visit the u.s.a about twenty years ago,,some pretty breath taking countryside over there to be seen,,only downside to the place is that its full of americans !!!
- HighwayPatrol
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:29 am
- CB Handle: Highway Patrol
- Location: Manchester
My family emigrated to Australia in 1964 when i was 6 and we were there for 8 years until 1972 when we came back to the UK. We went over on the £10 pom scheme. A very beautiful country, a wonderful culture and a wonderful way of live. We settled in South Australia.
I know the slang, lol.
G day cobbers, hehehe
Fair dinkum.
Hey, nice possum, hahaha
I know the slang, lol.
G day cobbers, hehehe
Fair dinkum.
Hey, nice possum, hahaha
Baofeng UV 5R
CRT Superstar 3900
Now a member of Charlie Tango Group.
26 CT 2325
CRT Superstar 3900
Now a member of Charlie Tango Group.
26 CT 2325
Lots of words in this slag , but good to know it. Also like in U.S.A. , they many times using not only slang but very often Code 10 like 10-4 or 10-20 . The last one is your position,they simply asking -Whats your 20? Means - where are You? I am never listen it in UK. I am from Poland and in UK live from 2005 .Before when I was in Poland I was thinkink that Code 10 is use it in UK , U.S.A. and Canada. How many countries then same - many rules in each of them. Same about CEPT Frequencie's it is diffrent from European Frequencie's. Why? I have no idea? Just not all I know about CB-Radio in UK. But CB-Radio started many years ago and first Radios was used by Scotlandyard .So History telling us about U.S.A. but also UK.To Poland CB-Radio coming about 1990 and was needed Licence for it.Top Time for CB-Radio in Poland was from 1992-1996. On this time many people hold on CB-Radio at home. It was something like Mobile Phone. Channel for call for someone is 28 ( 27.280 AM ) and 15 ( 27.130 AM ) , Channel 9 ( 27.060 MHz AM ) still is Emergency Call for Police , Firebrigade or Ambulance.However from several years working only in several Polish County's. Code which is in use in Poland is same like in diffrent Countries in Europe: 73 ! - Hello ! 88 ! - Kisess for your family , 55 ! Good Luck or 51 ! which is mean Attention ! Police on the road don't give chance Police for Stop Your Vehicle. If someone is agresive on CB-Radio Frequencie's and You want tell him Get Out from this frequencies , you can do it this by saying 99 ! It means exactly feck off from this frequency - it is using only for agresive person which still pushing PTT key to distrub on your conversation. This is also by code because many people traveling with they children on board.In Poland You can't use it any profanity by CB-Radio.It is prohibited by CB-Radio Rules.


