CB'ers in Ireland.
-
TheFarrier
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
- CB Handle: Blacksmith
Just bought my first cb, I'm in Meath a few days a week.
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
-
TheFarrier
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
- CB Handle: Blacksmith
I'm up here 4 days a week, staying in trim area, on the Dublin road to be exact, so not too far away at all. How would you feel about giving a lad a hand tuning my set up?? Only got it yesterday, needs some getting to get it up to speed.
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
-
TheFarrier
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
- CB Handle: Blacksmith
Ah, some lads have all the luck.
Are you on fm or am?? I'm on am, if you name a channel ill try give ye a buzz tomorrow??
Are you on fm or am?? I'm on am, if you name a channel ill try give ye a buzz tomorrow??
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
-
TheFarrier
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
- CB Handle: Blacksmith
If I can at all I will lad, should be be back in my own rig well before that, but if anything changes ill let you know
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
-
TheFarrier
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
- CB Handle: Blacksmith
Do you know if your working FM on the uk band?? Just so ill be on the same one later.
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
-
TheFarrier
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
- CB Handle: Blacksmith
No hassle, ill switch mine to fm so.
Irish cb'ers do tend to be on am mostly though, I dunno how many you'll be able recieve on fm
Irish cb'ers do tend to be on am mostly though, I dunno how many you'll be able recieve on fm
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
-
TheFarrier
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
- CB Handle: Blacksmith
Dunno if its mine or yours lad,but I failed to find you on any band, eu, ec, uk, pl, am or fm.
Ill be down home in cork the weekend lad, not back till next Tuesday. I must do a few checks on mine when I'm home, swr etc, maybe try again next week??
Could you try and find out what band your on?? I think I saw on here that yours is european and Poland only. Could be wrong wrong on that but I knew for definite it would be easier to find each other.
Was lolling forward to this evening, disappointed now
Ill be down home in cork the weekend lad, not back till next Tuesday. I must do a few checks on mine when I'm home, swr etc, maybe try again next week??
Could you try and find out what band your on?? I think I saw on here that yours is european and Poland only. Could be wrong wrong on that but I knew for definite it would be easier to find each other.
Was lolling forward to this evening, disappointed now
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
I was looking forward to it myself,
I think you might have it right about Europe and Poland, my radio is German as far as I know, I am going to get a new cobra radio shortly, I have got a midland radio but I don't know if it works, I will try it and let you know 
