My Peugeot Bipper Van setup

A place for pics, either of your setup, your vehicle, yourself or anything else!
Post Reply
Sparky
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat May 12, 2007 2:02 pm
Location: Par Cornwall UK

Hi All,
Just added a CB to my new works van, have a look let me know what you think.


Image


Image


Image
Sparky

I get confused if there is more than two wires
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

looks good well fitted nice job


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Max
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:42 am
Location: UK

I can't see it, Photobucket is incidicating that it is not available.
Dragonfly
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 436
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:11 pm

Sparky try Imageshack , U may have used all your free space up on Photobucket .
TheFarrier
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue May 20, 2014 7:31 pm
CB Handle: Blacksmith

I know this is an old thread, but I was hoping someone could advise me on where to mount my rig in my bipper. I currently have it on the bulkhead between the seats, but I need to put it somewhere a bit handier. Any help greatly appreciated.
Hit it with a stick and see what happens!
When in doubt, FLAT OUT!!!
Post Reply