QTH: JO-01-CL
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Welcome to the forum
Andy
Andy
Than You very much ! I am Polish Radio Operator , but ??? Polish or English I am in UK from 2005 and I have more English Friends from Polish. And I live in UK. Very Friendly people is UK Citizen's. I would like ask somethink? Maybe it is good idea to Start with new CB-Radio Club " Thonderpole CB Radio DX Group " ? What you think about it? Everyone can work on SSB with special Thunderpole callsign. For example : 26 TP 001 . Where 26 is British Number of CB-Radio Division , TP can mean - Thunderpole and last three digits is just identification numbers of members. For me sounds great like Great Britain. And one more ,because I am Polish Nationality. Don't worry I am never take it any British benefits in UK.I am just Lorry Driver in Essex County and thinking how to get access to British Ham Radio Operator for work on Amateur Frequencies. Sorry for my English , I am never study this language in any school , I liked this language and study just himself.If someone can explain for me how to do it ham-amateur Radio Licence I will be very happy for any help I mean explain this topic.Thank You !
Hi and welcome. If you are interested in becoming a licenced amateur radio operator, you need to start with taking your Foundation exam. It might be best to look for amateur radio clubs near to you and visit one. Many clubs hold these courses and will put you in for the exam.
It would be a good idea to get this book too.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foundation-Lice ... 1872309801
Best of luck from Kent.
Allan
It would be a good idea to get this book too.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Foundation-Lice ... 1872309801
Best of luck from Kent.
Allan



