Hi from sunny Plymouth

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
Keithp123
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Newbie here in sunny Plymouth. I just got a Thunderpole T2000 for my Defender 90. Please be gentle with me
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Hello and welcome from sunny Northampton :)

Andy :wink:
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome


*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Keithp123
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2018 6:49 pm

Hey you guys might be able to resolve an issue that seems to baffle me. I've tried on a number of occasions to add myself to the User Map. Each occasion I fail to appear on the map.


What am I doing wrong?

Cheers

Keith
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Hi Keith,

Have you filled out this form here?

https://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-radio-user-map.html

Andy :wink:
Post Reply