Morning chaps.
In need of some help here with my Harrier CBX.
It won't transmit or receive.
Receives only static even from a hand held right next to it.
Needle won't move at all.
RX and TX lights work and PA system works.
Where do I start please?
Harrier CBX
Is it this one?
https://fdocuments.in/document/harrier- ... anual.html
was looking for a schematic diagram...
https://fdocuments.in/document/harrier- ... anual.html
was looking for a schematic diagram...
By way of an update, I now have RX.
VCO wasn't going into lock due to 2 faults.
1 - low voltage on VCO coil.
2 - Damaged tracks where channel selector connects to main board.
I now need to fix no transmit and start by figuring out why the voltage is low on the VCO in TX......?
VCO wasn't going into lock due to 2 faults.
1 - low voltage on VCO coil.
2 - Damaged tracks where channel selector connects to main board.
I now need to fix no transmit and start by figuring out why the voltage is low on the VCO in TX......?


