Westland 707 mic wiring not on Mic Wiring Diagrams webpage

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
Airwolf
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:43 am

Hi,

This one is for the Thunderpole admins I guess...

I am looking for the mic wiring pin configuration for the Westland 707, but it is not on the Thunderpole Mic Wiring Diagrams webpage. Presumably (but not necessarily, of course) the mic wiring for the Westland 707 is the same as for the Cybernet 1000, 2000 and 3000 as I understand the Westland 707 was manufactured by Cybernet.

Any chance the mic wiring for this radio could be found and added to the Mic Wiring Diagrams webpage please?

Thanks!
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Hi,

Sorry we don't have any info on that radio.

I have had a search but cannot find anything either. If anyone can let me know the microphone wiring I will add it to our website.


Andy
Post Reply