So i acquired a new old stock superstar 3900

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
Revomikey
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 21
Joined: Sat Sep 08, 2018 4:23 pm

If I'm not allowed to discuss off brand please delete this Andy with my apologies.

At a car boot sale today i picked up a brand new old stock superstar 3900, for £40 i couldn't leave it.

I took it home and plugged it in, it works great, but I've a lot to learn about frequencies and it would seem 19 is 33 on this. The chart makes sense and with some fiddling and my reading glasses i can just about find my way around the uk40.

Does anyone know if there are any mods to get the uk40 in order to this setup or am i just best to learn the frequencies and get a frequency counter?

Cheers guys
Post Reply