Hello all

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
sunshine58
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2022 4:39 pm
CB Handle: Perky68

:D I am Neil from Walsall in Westmidlands, we are coming back to CB radio after a few years away, it as changed a lot I have been looking at the side band rigs .the last time I was online was when I was 14 and I am 55 now so a bit of a gap
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Hi Neil and welcome to the forum (and back to CB!). :D
User avatar
porky.69
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 2144
Joined: Sun May 04, 2008 8:11 pm
Location: wolverhampton, uk

welcome back to radio *King*
Post Reply