Hi from Scotland

A place for new members to say hello
Post Reply
Reclaimer
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:32 pm

Hi, I'm coming back to radios after 13 year break....things have changed a bit! now setting up a station here in North East Scotland, won't be long before I'm up and running. :)
User avatar
andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Site Admin
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
Location: Northampton
Contact:

Welcome to the forum and back to CB!

Andy :wink:
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

hi and welcome



*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
User avatar
Mr Benz
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 30
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:56 pm

Reclaimer wrote: ↑Tue Sep 13, 2016 1:43 pm Hi, I'm coming back to radios after 13 year break....things have changed a bit! now setting up a station here in North East Scotland, won't be long before I'm up and running. :)
Hi , will listen out for you when up that way .
Post Reply