tti TCB-880

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
User avatar
lampymic
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:15 pm
Location: Blackpool

hello all,
has anybody out there in the big wide world used 1 of these, it looks quite good just wondered what peoples opinions of it are.
:?
Round Baler
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 219
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
Contact:

Hi, I have a TTI TCB 770 and I think it is very good. I hear it is just the same as the 880 except the 770 is only smaller!

I would give it 9/10 for everything!

- Gordon
Last edited by Round Baler on Wed May 10, 2006 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Round Baler

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

Image
User avatar
lampymic
New to the Scene
New to the Scene
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 11:15 pm
Location: Blackpool

cheers bud
Post Reply