I was on the CB during the 9Os,when I lived in central Manchester.
I have moved up to Bacup in Lancashire,and am contemplating going back on.I live in a village 20 miles from Manchester, which is quite rural.The big towns of Burnley,Blackburn,Bury, are near but I live in a Valley.
My house is in on the side of a hill side,and Bacup is the highest town in Lancs.But it is a valley,and the to get to the big towns hills block on all sides.
Is it worth going back on? Willthe hills prevent me getting out?.I have used a small mag mount but can get nothing.Was thinking of buying an antron 99.
Does any one know anyone in this area who could advise me?How far should a good base rig get out? .Will the hills and conditions prevent me from gettig out and confine me to the valley
CAN I GET OUT
it sould work up and down the valley all you can realy do is try it and yes an antron will possably be your best bet i have talked to accrington from lea in preston alright

if it anit broke dont fix it


