SUPERSTAR 3900EFT
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lol
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
lol cant you make time and room
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
- killer cam
- - - -> CB God <- - -

- Posts: 1593
- Joined: Tue Dec 02, 2008 6:53 pm
- CB Handle: killer cam
- Location: Shrewsbury
M6TBR
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
I want to tell you my setup but you might rob me
-
northern35s
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:16 pm
- Location: Blackpool
I'm off Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Son at school, Wife at work, time for some radioFISH wrote:kids go back to school next week,hope more time for radio.
-
northern35s
- Good Buddy

- Posts: 36
- Joined: Thu Dec 17, 2009 10:16 pm
- Location: Blackpool
She's woken up with a sore throat and doesn't feel too well, typical selfish woman spoiling my radio time, she's not going to stop me adding a couple more radials to my Hustler 5BTV and whilst VHF/UHF tribander is down I'm going to stick my old Sirio 827 up in it's place, I can't hear her moaning whilst I'm outside 
