Newbie "and I mean newbie"
hi and welcome 
- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
hi there welcome to the nut house 
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
- greenfingers
- Needs to get out more!!

- Posts: 874
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:23 am
- CB Handle: GREENFINGERS
- Location: Bournemouth/poole
HI FROM ME AS WELL 
26TM777 26W777


- Basilsparents
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 pm
- Location: Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall
Do I really need to post a Hello? 
Hi
Hi
that would be a no then as you put a hi not a helloBasilsparents wrote:Do I really need to post a Hello?
Hi
ay up mate, welcome in 





