Hi all fellow farmers out there!..
So what setups do we all have?...What works well and what doesnt etc!..
Oh and of course pics if you could?.and what machines there cb's are on?.
"Cheers then"
Lamby
Whar Rigs/Setups do you fellow Famers run?
-
extremedave
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 226
- Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 10:37 pm
I've got a midland in my massey 
-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
I had a TTI TCB 770 anf 3ft springer on a JD 6620. I'll post some pics when I get home from college at the weekend
- Gordon
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
Here is my setup:










- Gordon










- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

-
Round Baler
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 219
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 8:36 am
- Location: Airdrie, Scotland, UK
- Contact:
Some pics would be nice!
- Gordon
- Gordon
Round Baler
"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"

"We Cut The Crops That Feed The World"








