As Basilsparents Forum Guest Map was getting quite popular we've decided to add one of our own...
http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/cb-radio-user-map.html
Just email us with your POSTCODE and NAME/HANDLE, and if you like your PHOTO and CHANNEL you can be found on and any COMMENTS, and we will add you asap.
Cheers, Andy.
NEW Thunderpole User Map
- andy@thunderpole.co.uk
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1142
- Joined: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:53 pm
- Location: Northampton
- Contact:
Emailed 
whats the symbols at the side of the forum subject mean ?
one looks like a piece of paper and its flashing
whats the symbols at the side of the forum subject mean ?
one looks like a piece of paper and its flashing

8) Yep I'm flashing away now
lol

- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
Email sent 8) 8) 8)
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
- greenfingers
- Needs to get out more!!

- Posts: 874
- Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:23 am
- CB Handle: GREENFINGERS
- Location: Bournemouth/poole
my flag is on 
26TM777 26W777


just sent my email 
As the crow flys it's only 28.8 miles from me to you, so I will give you a shout over the airwaves, you should get me no problems.EarthWormJim wrote:Email sent 8) 8) 8)
-
Photoguy2910
- Official CB Nut

- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:29 am
- Location: Rosyth,Fife
Thats me on too, not many in range for me
but I do get about so look out for me.
- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
there is a station out your way His name is clive and he has got a popeye roger bleep I have spoken to him before but I cant remember if I was usin extra power or not lolboyscout wrote:As the crow flys it's only 28.8 miles from me to you, so I will give you a shout over the airwaves, you should get me no problems.EarthWormJim wrote:Email sent 8) 8) 8)
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
- Basilsparents
- Chatter Box

- Posts: 225
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 7:37 pm
- Location: Lizard Peninsula, Cornwall
Very nice Andy, much better than my botch job! 
- EarthWormJim
- Motor Mouth!

- Posts: 301
- Joined: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
- Location: Sutton Bridge, Lincolnshire
thanks mate. Ive heard Nobby on there but he cant hear me unless i use more power. I mostly just use my tti 880 which is 4 watts strait up to an antro99 on an adjustable mast which is down low at the moment what with all the wind but i can still get boston etc its just some peoples location and whats blockin the signal. I have spoken to no where man at bourne but i was usin a yaesu 847 pushin about 60 watts to my antboyscout wrote:Yeah I know, Clive is a good friend of mine. I got most of my kit of Clive. You would hear him as he has a Imax antenna that is up V high on 2 poles and a pully system. I will send him your regards. Do you know Nobby out of Spalding???
Jim,
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP
CB'ers do it till it Hertz...Side Banders do it till it MegaHertz
2H4OW
M3OJP



