Page 1 of 1
Choices for a 110 and Disco
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:05 am
by mort
Well I've got some online thunderpole shopping to do.... my mate lost the top of his twig as well so he needs another...

and I need a good strong mount and probably another Orbitor...
So one new twig for a beehive mount on a defender 110 and my disco needs both...
Suggestions folks

Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 11:09 am
by stampman
Posted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 12:04 pm
by mort
OK sorry wasn't to clear on that one...
My mates 110 already has a brand spanky new Beehive mount.... but he's lost the top of his Orbitor and needs another or something stronger....
My Discovery is in need of a nice new mount and antennae... Want the strongest I can lay my hands on without compromising signal....
We both off road and greenlane... The 110 a lot more heavily (he's a nut...

)
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:43 pm
by stampman
Posted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:19 pm
by mort
Can I buy the whip separate to the spring base
New plan on mine... 110 hopefully arriving (not quite in the post but as near as damn it

) so going to stop buying stuff for the disco as the 110 will be my main run around eventually... 8)
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 8:14 am
by stampman
Posted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:39 pm
by mort
not advertised in the shop though..
