Page 1 of 1

DV antenna?

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 4:41 pm
by Speedy007
Hi all, first post so apologise if its in the wrong section, but its kind of antenna general so here goes....

I know about the 3/8 fitting arials etc... now, my truck comes with a "DV" fitting? which you screw what looks like a small screw into the hole.

Ive looked at different mountings and found a converter from DV to the 3/8 which i assume, i can then screw this little screw through the hole of the converter into the cab mount, and then have a normal arial on the cab.

But can you get DV arials? there must be some around if there are mounts for them? or am i stabbing wildly in the dark lol!?

Thanks for the help!

Speedy

Posted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:58 pm
by Photoguy2910
I've been out of CB for a while (just getting back in). Not sure about some of the stuff you were asking but I'm sure you can still get a DV27

Think this might be what you were looking for http://www.thunderpole.co.uk/sirio_dv27.htm

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:07 am
by stampman
yes you can get dv27's new version which has a steel shaft with the loading coil still at the top thy work well



:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Posted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:13 pm
by Photoguy2910
I'm sure I still have one of the old atile ones (thick whip with an adjustable bit at the top) in the garage, can't even remember where ir when I got it or if it works... but it might come in handy one day.

Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 10:47 pm
by Lamby
sirio t3 27 is dv.Just put a dv to 3/8 adaptor on it if yiu need to!