Easter DX 2011

General CB Radio Advice and Troubleshooting

Post Reply
User avatar
delboy
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Image

This years Easter DX event will take place on Sunday 24th and Monday 25th April!
simon007
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 89
Joined: Thu May 11, 2006 8:14 am
CB Handle: Simon007

Hi Ya Delboy,

Count me in like each and everytime

Simon
Writer of Comms from Europe Radio User Magazine
User avatar
greenfingers
Needs to get out more!!
Needs to get out more!!
Posts: 874
Joined: Wed May 10, 2006 7:23 am
CB Handle: GREENFINGERS
Location: Bournemouth/poole

me 2 :mrgreen: =D>
26TM777 26W777
Image
User avatar
Bionic Budgie
Motor Mouth!
Motor Mouth!
Posts: 267
Joined: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:13 pm
CB Handle: Bionic Budgie
Location: Diss, Norfolk

Just for the newbies (me included) I,m guessing this is just a mass get together on air?

Budgie ( The Smuggler)
My Only Worry Is That When I Die..My Wife Will Sell My Radio Gear For What I Told Her I'd Paid For It!
User avatar
delboy
Official CB Nut
Official CB Nut
Posts: 97
Joined: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:02 pm

Bionic Budgie wrote:Just for the newbies (me included) I,m guessing this is just a mass get together on air?

Budgie ( The Smuggler)

Yep you got it!!!!!
Offplanet
Chatter Box
Chatter Box
Posts: 173
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:19 pm

This event will soon be upon us - the CT DX Group is encouraging as many members as possible to give this one a go :)

Although the event will be running all day on the 24th and 25th, we're making a special effort on the following times:
Sunday 24th, 11am - 1pm
Monday 25th, 2pm - 4pm

All welcome and we're looking forward to hearing some Thunderpole members on the air - I'll be heading to some high ground for sure.

Cheers
Gary
CT104 - CT CB Events Admin
Post Reply