FM Radio interference
-
muffmatics
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm
I have a problem neighbour that refuse to turn down his radio and as a result we have to put up with heavy bass music constantly. Initially when the problem started I went out and purchased him new speakers in a bid to resolve the issue. Is there any way I can interfere with his FM radio listening using a cb radio? Any help with this would be gratefully received.
Wouldn't have thought so, completely different frequencies. This of course presumes he's listening to the Radio, if its an iPod or CD he's listening to, then chances are you wouldn't be able to affect things much even with something to cut his FM signals.
Unfortunately your choices seem to be either: make a police report and take the possible repercussions, ignore it, or sort it out the old fashioned way.
Unfortunately your choices seem to be either: make a police report and take the possible repercussions, ignore it, or sort it out the old fashioned way.
I'm no expert, please take anything i say with a tablespoon of salt!
a cheap solid state high powered overdriven cb amp will normally cause a fair amount of interference or 'TVI' . Normally causes TV interference though (as in TVI)
google TVI.
by the way, I didn't tell you this.....
Chris
google TVI.
by the way, I didn't tell you this.....
Chris
-
muffmatics
- New to the Scene

- Posts: 3
- Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:27 pm
He only listens to the radio so I know thats his source of music, unfortunitly we are gonna have to move so cannot leave a paper trail which means not getting the council or police involved.
sure a nice large low quality amp with a antenna as close as you can get it to his radio antenna should cause a little problem for him, my radio falls silent in my work truck when i key up with just standard power. the twigs are close together tho.
freebanders do it anywhere 


