Page 1 of 1
What is the smallest Transceiver available?
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 am
by Fat Rat
I currently use an Hand-held Radio with a 'Car Kit' connected to an external Aerial. The reason for this is I want the Radio hidden away. Can anybody tell me (other than a Hand-held) the smallest CB Transceiver currently on the market?
Re: What is the smallest Transceiver available?
Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:34 pm
by snowman
Re: What is the smallest Transceiver available?
Posted: Thu May 12, 2011 4:53 pm
by simon007
Lafayette Venus is a small one too, mega small and fits even in the new cars with little space.
Take a look:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DutHSIMW ... ideo_title
Re: What is the smallest Transceiver available?
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:03 am
by andy@thunderpole.co.uk
Yep, Simon is right. The Lafayette Venus is great if you've got no space, back in stock today too...
Reminds me of the Cobra 75 which was very similar, although the Venus has many more functions.
Andy

Re: What is the smallest Transceiver available?
Posted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:00 pm
by joe jeep
Team - 4
I have only found them, amittidley brand new, on a well known auction site.
I really want one, it's got all the gadgets of it's bigger brothers.