Page 1 of 1

Rama Echo Chamber EC-180

Posted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 8:26 pm
by Bionic Budgie
Hi Folks.

I have a Rama Echo Chamber EC-180 and I,m trying to get the damn thing wired to my Uniden. For reasons unknown..my Uniden is wiring differently to how it should be..but I know which wire does what, so what I am trying to find out is the wiring diagram for this echo box. I cannot find any info anywhere. HELP :-?

Only want to get this echo working so I can give my mates on 28 a laugh :roll:

Bionic Budgie
Diss 20

Re: Rama Echo Chamber EC-180

Posted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 6:35 am
by stampman
uniden wireing

1 shield

2 audio

3 tx

4 rx

echo box are generaly wired cybernett

1 audio

2 shield

3 rx

4 tx


*King* *King* *King* *King*

Re: Rama Echo Chamber EC-180

Posted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:40 pm
by snowman
its easy mate! place the dam thing in the bin and problem is sorted, why the hell would you want to mess around with a gadget that makes your audio naff and hard to understand?lol

Re: Rama Echo Chamber EC-180

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:16 am
by Bionic Budgie
snowman wrote:its easy mate! place the dam thing in the bin and problem is sorted, why the hell would you want to mess around with a gadget that makes your audio naff and hard to understand?lol
Guessing you don't wanna buy it then?

Re: Rama Echo Chamber EC-180

Posted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:57 pm
by snowman
maybe lol