Page 1 of 1

Greetings from Dorset

Posted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:45 pm
by dannydoy
Hi guys,
I have just setup a 4w mobile CB in my car. Was keen to get going but disappointed to find no-one else on the CB.
I am here in Poole and keen to get started.

Regards,
Dan

Re: Greetings from Dorset

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:30 am
by Sundown
Welcome! I was down in Poole a few weeks ago and found it to be pretty quiet. I did hear a few on at night but I may have been squelched out as they couldn't hear me.

Re: Greetings from Dorset

Posted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:37 pm
by needle bender
Hi dannydoy...CB is active in the southwest!!..But times can vary...look up offplanet's posting on this forum for times in your area,also cb radio is active in north Cornwall,and south Devon...But you will need to get to high ground for any possible contact :D

Re: Greetings from Dorset

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:21 pm
by clockworkorange
plenty of us on in dorset! i work poole direction most days!

Re: Greetings from Dorset

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 3:01 pm
by stampman
hi and welcome


*King* *King* *King* *King*

Re: Greetings from Dorset

Posted: Thu Oct 31, 2013 8:07 pm
by porky.69
welcome dan :D