Page 1 of 1
Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:43 am
by AppleTree
There are some really rude people on at the moment... Why?
I am currently in Hoddesdon sitting in my machine at work, I have my little hand held radio, on channel 9 there are some people talking, from their homes, on base stations and they are so rude....
I waited for a break and then keyed up and asked if I was getting out, they ignored me... So I waited for another break and said the same, he then told me to F' off ;(
I don't see the need to say that?
Re: Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:30 pm
by Breaker Breaker
Sadly its all too common now with some cb users nowadays especially in the south eastern corner of the uk, Just yesterday I was sitting in my car having a pretty chilled conversation with a bunch of mates for about 10 minutes and all of a sudden some immature user burst on and just played music. And its pretty hard to get a decent enough signal anyway in the south east

Re: Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 6:53 pm
by AppleTree
You're in Kent, I probably hear you, I speak to sme from Kent.
And most of them are the ones that are rude lol!
Oh man....
Re: Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 7:04 pm
by Breaker Breaker
Haha yeah could be hearing us I'll have to keep an ear out on for you channel 25

Re: Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:12 pm
by AppleTree
Yeah mate ;)
Re: Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:38 pm
by Black Tango
RustySkull wrote:There are some really rude people on at the moment... Why?
I was driving back up from Bristol to Brum on Thursday. The effin and blinding on UK27FM was awful. Seems that some of the "operators" are unable to string together a sentence unless it has an expletive at either end. Totally inappropriate.
Re: Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:43 pm
by AppleTree
Yeah mate, the people I hear in Hoddesdon are apsolutally horrible haha!
I called in, to see if they could hear me and they said "person on the side, F Off"
Re: Why Are People So Rude?
Posted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:22 pm
by porky.69
Black Tango wrote:RustySkull wrote:There are some really rude people on at the moment... Why?
I was driving back up from Bristol to Brum on Thursday. The effin and blinding on UK27FM was awful. Seems that some of the "operators" are unable to string together a sentence unless it has an expletive at either end. Totally inappropriate.
its the same everywhere today
