Poor mans Talkback mod?

Place to come if youre having technical issues, including mic wiring
Post Reply
Breaker Breaker
Good Buddy
Good Buddy
Posts: 36
Joined: Sun Jan 12, 2014 1:18 pm
CB Handle: Space Commander
Location: Greatstone, Kent

Hello all,

I've been doing some research on talkback mods and i've come across one that only takes a couple of seconds to acheive talk back in the radio. All it involves is removing the bottom cover of my CB and bridging the EXT. speaker jack and PA speaker jack with a 100 Ohm resistor, but I was thinking a little more extensively and making it switchable.

Any advice or warnings I should know about before i attempt this mod .
Jack (Space Commander) ;)
User avatar
stampman
- - -> CB God <- - -
- - -> CB God <- - -
Posts: 6090
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:36 pm
Location: lancaster

feed back



*King* *King* *King* *King*
if it anit broke dont fix it
Post Reply