Hello from Leicestershire
Posted: Sat Sep 13, 2014 8:54 am
Hi all, I'm new to the forum.
I've used CB's in vehicles for years but nothing serious, over the last twelve months I've been looking into making it a bit of a hobby, I have a Uniden 300 and a Sirio Gain master which I plan to erect on anything upto 30 foot of scaffold pole I have acquired for that very reason.
I have read with interest about planning and neighbour disputes, I am lucky to only have a couple of neighbours and then unbroken countryside so I'll have to see how go!
I've used CB's in vehicles for years but nothing serious, over the last twelve months I've been looking into making it a bit of a hobby, I have a Uniden 300 and a Sirio Gain master which I plan to erect on anything upto 30 foot of scaffold pole I have acquired for that very reason.
I have read with interest about planning and neighbour disputes, I am lucky to only have a couple of neighbours and then unbroken countryside so I'll have to see how go!