Page 1 of 1
Jonospheric propagation map
Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:39 pm
by Zibi 01
Somone know where can I find good propagation map? I mean I am looking DX propagation map for eleven and ten meters.One which I find it is VIAOCAMP but I am interested about hour by hour on next several days.Maybe someone know where can I find NOAA? Probably also is not perfect.... I will also try to find.
Re: Jonospheric propagation map
Posted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 5:24 pm
by pagan
Try this. Drag the blue marker to your location and drag the red marker to the location of the transmitting station. It will show you which band/s and which time/s are best.
http://www.voacap.com/prediction.html
Re: Jonospheric propagation map
Posted: Sat May 13, 2017 3:12 am
by andyson36
It's a leased truck so it's not really an option. I was going to get a flat bar mount and bolt it to a blank bolt hole on the back of the cab but I don't want to waste my money if it's not gonna work.
เล่นบาคาร่า