Getting full Use of a CB
Posted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 2:14 pm
Hi All,
I have the Magnum S9 which I mainly use for keeping in touch with friends whilst out taxi"ing. I have noticed that there are various other channel selectors A to E and also other setting such as am usb etc etc.
I have done so searching on the net and understand that on some of these channels you can here people from further away etc, however does anyone know how you set this up on an s9. I keep flicking through different settings but dont seem to find anything. Somebody mentioned that on some channel I might have to change the last few digits to five???
Is there anywhere to find this out or any literature available to buy.
Thanks
Andy
I have the Magnum S9 which I mainly use for keeping in touch with friends whilst out taxi"ing. I have noticed that there are various other channel selectors A to E and also other setting such as am usb etc etc.
I have done so searching on the net and understand that on some of these channels you can here people from further away etc, however does anyone know how you set this up on an s9. I keep flicking through different settings but dont seem to find anything. Somebody mentioned that on some channel I might have to change the last few digits to five???
Is there anywhere to find this out or any literature available to buy.
Thanks
Andy